We know it’s not easy for beginners to know the best React projects they can implement on their journey to become a pro. That’s why we will be concentrating on bringing React project ideas that will help you out in this article. Stay glued to this page, stroll up as we introduce them to you!
1. Messaging Application
Most importantly, the idea here is to create a platform that facilitates conversations between two or more people in real-time. We are all familiar with going to these applications to do instant messaging because its importance (real-time) is totally in place. So when you are building a messaging app with React, you should put that at the back of your mind.
- You can choose to use either Firebase, AWS Amplify, or Hasura for carrying out the sending and receiving messages in real-time
- Furthermore, an important thing like npm emoji-mart package will allow users to be able to send emojis in their messages
- In conclusion, you can decide to use any related software to build this application
2. Productivity Applications
Beginners won’t find this project difficult to create because it’s relatively so simple to accomplish. Anyone developing a productivity application is creating it for enhancing productivity – the idea is as simple as that. For example, productivity applications include time management apps, note-taking applications, task list applications, etc.
- You can simply use React to develop a web-based application for this idea
- Most importantly, it’s advisable you start building this particular project with simple features to help you ease your work at first and also aid your learning
3. Entertainment Applications
There are many entertainment applications around us today, for example, Youtube, Netflix, Spotify, Tik Tok, etc. Each of these applications doesn’t offer the same media content – they are not the same in any way. Our aim here isn’t to create any of them but develop simpler ones. Our project idea here is to tell you to create any entertainment application of your choice that will allow users to log-in to view and save the content they like.
- Most importantly, you must have created spaces for basic features to allow users to like, share and comment on the content of the application
4. Social Cards
This is just a component of an application and not a full-blown application as we have previously explained earlier. In addition, you will so much love this project idea as a beginner because it allows you to practice separate a UI into React components.
- In short, Social cards are best fit for visual representations because they allow users to view images together with important information
We use calculators today to perform simple mathematics, for example, addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. The aim of this project idea is to design a calculator that can perform the above mentioned and many other related things.
- To get things done, you have to do things like creating a setup for every component and define a mutual interactive platform
- In conclusion, don’t forget to develop a support system for managing stuff like crashes, bugs, and failures
6. GitHub Issue Pages
To sum up, you are to create a simplified version of Github’s Issues page in this part of this article. Most importantly, your target here is to implement issues lists before any other thing.
- While taking up this project, it’s advisable you keep your scope as small as possible. That is to say, you have to take your mind off possible things like search, filters, stars, etc.
7. Weather Applications
The most important thing about this project is creating a weather application that can show a 5-day weather forecast. Most importantly, you must add all the basic functions to make this application a good one. For example, these important functions include wind speed, humidity, temperature, latest weather icons, city name, and many more.
- This project is very simple and straightforward
- Furthermore, you are done creating it within a limited timeframe and its design should be so responsive
8. E-Commerce Applications
It’s a well-known fact that e-commerce has eaten up the mainstream industry. Applications for it has made it easier and better for people to involve themselves in buying and selling online. The idea here is to create a simple e-commerce application that will be industry-specific and not a big marketplace. Furthermore, you can choose any of the electronic devices industries and create an e-commerce application for it. Moreover, large marketplaces for e-commerce include Flipkart, Nykaa, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- In short, you are to create an e-commerce application with good customer service to ease users’ browsing of goods and services
- In conclusion, it’s advisable you keep the layout and interface clean and simple. In addition, its navigation must be so easy to do
9. Book Finder Application
The aim here is to develop an application for users to be able to find books easier by simply entering a query. For example, a query could be the author’s name or the title of the book.
- Firstly, an input field should be provided for users to be able to enter their queries for search
- In addition, design this application in a way to make users see the list of the books on screen
10. Quiz Application
Have you ever thought of developing a quiz application for testing the coding skills of other developers? By implying answering questions on a quiz application, developers can practice and test their knowledge about a particular language.
- Firstly, you can ask users to press a button to start the quiz
- Secondly, make every question have four possible options as answer
- Furthermore, make sure the next question is shown immediately after the user might have answered a question
- Let the user know the time he/she spent during the quiz
- In conclusion, let him/her know if they pass or fail. Also, show them their scores
You are to create a Recipe application that will assist users in handling Recipes in a way that will make it so easy for them to handle.
- You are to design this application in a way to make users see the list of Recipe titles
- In addition, every important detail about a Recipe should be seen when users click on a particular Recipe title
12. Notes Application
The project idea here is to build a Note application that will allow users to be able to create and save notes for future purposes.
- To sum up, you should design this application so users can create, edit and delete notes
13. To-Do Application
You are to create a To-Do application that will encourage users not to forget their plans by simply writing them down on this application.
- Firstly, you are to provide an input field that will allow users to type in their to-do’s
- In addition, create a button that users can press to make a submission of a to-do item
- Create this application in a way users will be able to mark a to-do as completed
- In conclusion, make a to-do item removable
What you are to do here is to make use of Spotify API to develop an application that will assist you in following the latest trends in music.
- Most importantly, the application should be built in a way to help users to be able to search for top songs, find new artists and discover new genres
You are to develop an advanced interface that will allow users to be able to create memes.
- You are to design this application in a way users will be able to upload an image, make captions, and develop memes with the Imgflip API.
- In conclusion, users should be able to share this on social media
All you need to do here is to use the Instagram API in comparing the followers of a user and the people they are following. In addition, the intention here is to find out who’s not following the user back.
- In short, this project helps users to keep track of their Instagram ratio in terms of who they are following and who’s following them
This particular application does the recommendation of horrible restaurants to users. Furthermore, this piece of information is needed because it’ll show where it’s uncomfortable to eat.
- It’s the opposite of Yelp that recommends good restaurants to users
The idea in this project is to create a forum application that allows users to submit topics and make comments on them.
- An interesting thing like the liking feature will certainly spice this application up
You are to create a dashboard that gives users the opportunity to publish their recent events.
- Most importantly, inviting people through emails will be top-notch for this application
This project idea is all about creating an interface that allows users to manage multiple twitter accounts perfectly. In addition, the intention is to see feeds from all these twitter accounts on just a page.
- Interesting features such as likes, tweets, and retweets on this project would be a nice idea
You are to create your version of YouTube through the use of their API that will enable you to view videos from your specified channels.
- A parental feature that blocks some certain channels will certainly be a great idea
Certainly, continuous practicing you only make you get better in creating real-time projects with React. So you shouldn’t stop taking on projects after completing one. Get your hands dirty with more simple projects as we all know that practice makes perfect.
React Project Ideas
- Calculator Implementation of the iOS calculator built in React.
- Emoji Search React app for searching emoji.
- Snap Shot A photo gallery with search.
- BMI Calculator A React Hooks app for calculating BMI.
- Image Compressor An offline image compressor built with React and browser-image-compression.
- Start with an HTML file and a script tag. ...
- Start with a minimal toolchain, adding more features to your project as you go. ...
- Start with an opinionated framework that has common features like data fetching and routing built-in.
- Social Media Apps. React was originally created to work for Facebook, which makes it ideal for building new social networking apps. ...
- Messaging Apps. ...
- E-Commerce Apps. ...
- Data Dashboards and Visualization Tools.
Both HTML and CSS are integral to any web development project. If you have these skills already, then learning React should be a relatively straightforward process. It has its own unique set of challenges, but it is an excellent tool to have in order to start or further your career as a web developer.Is React good for small projects? ›
In many projects, it is a good library to use, but it might have a lot of functionalities you might not need, especially in smaller applications such as static sites. These unused functionalities can quickly attribute to a lot of code, and a lot of memory space that you could avoid by using Preact.What is popular in React? ›
React is Easy to Grasp
- ReactJS Introduction to JSX.
- ReactJS Rendering Elements.
- ReactJS Components.
- ReactJS Components – Set 2.
- ReactJS Props – Set 1.
- ReactJS Props – Set 2.
- ReactJS State in React.
- ReactJS Lifecycle of Components.
- Make sure node is installed in your system. Install Node. ...
- Create project folder and package. json. ...
- Install webpack dependencies. npm i --save-dev webpack webpack-cli webpack-dev-server. ...
- Install the Babel dependencies. ...
- Install required Linters and path. ...
- Install react and react-dom. ...
- Create index. ...
- Create App.
Among all chemical reactions, the H + H2 reaction and its isotopologues are the simplest ones.
When you form a response for the hiring manager, make sure it is positive and focused solely on the work you most enjoy doing. Expound on one or two key responsibilities or projects that you have successfully completed and that made a positive contribution to the company you work for.Are React developers in high demand? ›
React JS is so much in demand at present because of the fast and flexible results it provides. The components involved in React JS are easy to maintain, execute and manage. React is one of the most desirable frameworks for web development and application building.Is React developer a good career? ›
In the field of information and computer technology, react developers are working. The number of positions in this field are predicted to increase by 667,600 between 2020 and 2030. Software engineers, quality control analysts, and testers are a few of the professions in this industry that are growing the fastest.Can you learn React in 2 days? ›
While you can master the basics of React in a few days, such as understanding the basics of components and how to configure a simple web application, it will take longer for you to develop mastery over the programming library.Can I learn React in 4 days? ›
For a programmer who is already familiar with HTML and at least one other programming language, learning React will take no more than a single day. React may be learned by a novice programmer in a matter of days. There are more libraries and technologies that may be used with React, such as Redux or Relay.Can I learn React in 2 weeks? ›
Less well known is how long React takes to learn. In this article, we'll go over just that. Learning React can take anywhere between a couple weeks and a few months. Besides the amount of time you put in regularly, your prior experience with coding will greatly affect how long learning React takes you.Can I learn React in 2 months? ›
If you have a strong grasp of the concepts I mentioned above, you should be able to learn the basics of React in 1-2 months. It is a pretty simple library and easy to get started with. If you continue to work with the language, you should be able to write enterprise-ready UIs in 4-6 months.Is Python or React easier? ›
- Not creating enough components.
- Modifying the state directly.
- Passing a number as a string when passing props.
- Not using key on a listing component.
- Forgetting that setState is asynchronous.
- Using Redux too much.
- Creating and using God components.
- Not following the ReactJS folder structure.
Netflix uses ModeJs with the assistance of React for image synthesis. In this article, we have also incorporated a React Netflix clone project with source code which is also available on Netflix clone react js Github.Why is React hard to learn? ›
React is difficult to learn for beginners. This is due to its modular nature. Most React modules are interrelated and require you to use other software to build a complex application. You'll also need knowledge of functional programming.Does Netflix use React or Angular? ›
Netflix is a globally popular streaming platform that widely uses React especially for low-performing devices. Like Netflix is using Reactjs to improve modularization, increasing the startup speed and runtime performance. So, these are some of the popular use cases of Angular and React from our side.What are the 3 dots in React? ›
These three dots are called the spread syntax or spread operator. The spread syntax is a feature of ES6, and it's also used in React. Spread syntax allows you to deconstruct an array or object into separate variables.Is React a TS or js? ›
- Start by creating a folder called cra-template .
- Cd into the folder and run yarn init -y or npm init -y if your prefer npm. This will generate a basic package. json file for you.
- Create a template. json with your specific template settings.
- Set up the React Project and Install React Router Dom.
- Create an Index. ...
- Import Navigation components to a React Application.
- Convert the Existing Web Pages into React Components to Render.
- Add Navigation Links to each Component in the React Application and Test.
There are five types of general chemical reactions: Combination or synthesis, decomposition, single displacement, double displacement, and combustion.What are the 5 major reactions? ›
The five basic types of chemical reactions are combination, decomposition, single-replacement, double-replacement, and combustion.What are 20 examples of chemical changes? ›
- burning of paper.
- cooking of food.
- burning of wood.
- ripening of fruits.
- rotting of fruits.
- frying egg.
- rusting of iron.
- mixing acid and base.
- Step 1 - Create the Root Folder. ...
- Step 2 - install React and react dom. ...
- Step 3 - Install webpack. ...
- Step 4 - Install babel. ...
- Step 5 - Create the Files. ...
- Step 6 - Set Compiler, Server and Loaders. ...
- Step 7 - index.html. ...
- Step 8 − App.jsx and main.js.
- Marketing Project.
- SEO Project.
- Customer Enablement Project.
- Education Project.
- Product Launch Project.
- Construction of a bridge.
- Development of software for a new business process.
- Installation of machinery in a factory.
- Relief efforts after a natural disaster.
- Play the stock market. ...
- Volunteer in your community. ...
- Identify long-term goals and make a plan. ...
- Build an app. ...
- Join community theater or a speech club. ...
- Start a journal. ...
- Design a website. ...
Reactjs Developer salary in India with less than 1 year of experience to 5 years ranges from ₹ 1.5 Lakhs to ₹ 11.8 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.5 Lakhs based on 3.1k latest salaries. Are you underpaid?What is the salary of React developer for 3 years experience? ›
React Developer salary in India with less than 1 year of experience to 6 years ranges from ₹ 1.4 Lakhs to ₹ 11 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4 Lakhs based on 1.8k latest salaries.How much a React developer makes hour? ›
React developers typically charge $81-100 per hour, which varies depending on where the developer is based. For React jobs, a developer may charge differently based on the expected duration of your job.
Based on the data available, the React developer base salary ranges between $52,000 and $121,000. Specifically, the average annual junior React developer salary in the US starts at $52,000.How much is React paid? ›
The average React developer salary in the US is $97,858 per year . Additionally, Glassdoor reports an average supplemental pay of $13,462 annually. Additional pay calculations could include profit sharing, bonuses, or commissions. This figure raises the average annual compensation for React developers to $111,502.Does React pay well? ›
In India, entry-level React. JS developers holding 0-1 year of experience can expect to earn ₹3,50,000/annum. As they amass experience, the salary can reach ₹1,300,000/annum. Those ReactJS developers holding 1-4 years of experience can earn an average salary of ₹5,40,000/annum.What should I learn first to learn React? ›
For any startup, it's a bit skeptical to use ReactJS as a front-end framework. Few market giants like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, The New York Times are using ReactJS components for their applications, therefore, it's worth it for startups to use this framework.How long does it take to fully learn React? ›
Learning React takes time
You should be able to become proficient at React coding in a few months if you put in enough time each week. However, because React is updated so frequently with new enhancements to experience, your learning process will never truly be complete.
11272 companies reportedly use React in their tech stacks, including Uber, Airbnb, and Facebook.
React JS is so much in demand at present because of the fast and flexible results it provides. The components involved in React JS are easy to maintain, execute and manage. React is one of the most desirable frameworks for web development and application building.